CCleaner is a highly effective tool developed by Piriform that cleans all the junk from your computer. Over time, junk files such as temporary files, broken shortcuts, etc accumulate into your system, thus degrading its performance. Running the CCleaner in your system will remove all these files and will provide a new-like feeling to your system. Not just it enhances the speed and performance of your system, but at the same time also keeps your computer safe and secure. This tutorial shows you how to download and install CCleaner Pro into your system in very easy steps.
Simple steps for installing CCleaner
Installing CCleaner in your system includes two major steps. The first one is downloading the setup file and the second is running this setup to install the CCleaner. Both these processes are explained in details below.
Step 1: Download the setup file for the CCleaner
- First of all, you need to download the CCleaner setup and after that you can run this setup to install CCleaner into your system.
- To download the setup, go to the website piriform.com/ccleaner and then click on the green ‘download’ button available on the screen.
- A new page will appear asking you the type of CCleaner you wish to download: CCleaner Free, CCleaner Professional or CCleaner Professional Plus.
- To download the free version of the CCleaner, click on the green ‘download’ button under the CCleaner Free column.
- Your setup file will be downloaded automatically right after you click the ‘download’ button and is ready to use once the downloading is complete.
Step 2: Run the setup file to install CCleaner
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ folder in your system or wherever the files are downloaded in your system.
- Double-click on the CCleaner setup icon.
- The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
- Now select you language and click on ‘Next’ and follow the instructions to install CCleaner in your system.
- After the installation is complete, click on the ‘finish’ button.
Now, your CCleaner is ready for use. Run this cleaner to delete all the unimportant files from your system and enhance it s performance.
Why use CCleaner?
Running CCleaner in your system helps in keeping it clean, thus improving its performance and gives you the feel as you are working on a brand new system. Here, have a brief look at some of the important functions performed by the CCleaner to keep your system clean and fast.
- Finds and removes duplicate files
- Performs registry cleaning
- Uninstall the unwanted programs
- Manages the auto-starting programs
- Removes your System Restore points
- Cleans the history of your browser
- Removes unnecessary files from your system and frees up disk space
- Allows Windows to run smoothly with a clean Registry