Bellsouth Not working or bellsouth.net stopped working: Bellsouth is an immensely popular webmail service which is now a subsidiary of AT&T webmail. However, the Bellsouth users can still access their email through the AT&T user interface. Although Bellsouth email is now owned by AT&T still a lot of users have their account on this webmail service. Every now and then the Bellsouth users have to deal with several kinds of errors and problem. One of the most common problems that Bellsouth users have to face is Bellsouth not working.
In case you are also a Bellsouth user and wondering why is my Bellsouth Account not working then this article is just for you. In this post, we will discuss various reasons behind the Bellsouth not working problem and most convenient methods to fix them.
Why bellsouth.net stopped working for you?
There is no single definite reason we can state why Bellsouth not working for you. Nevertheless, there are many generic factors that usually lead to Bellsouth not working issue. But before we move on to the factors responsible for the Bellsouth problems, we should check the common problems that Bellsouth users have to face.
- Bellsouth Email not loading
- Bellsouth Email not opening
- The Attachment with Bellsouth email not opening.
- Receiving a lot of Junk and spam emails in Bellsouth
- Unable to sign in to Bellsouth Email
- Bellsouth not responding
- Bellsouth crashing frequently.
- Unable to send or receive email through Bellsouth.
- Bellsouth email not working on iPhone I iOS
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned errors then the following factors might be the factors responsible for that.
- Slow or interrupted Internet connection.
- You might be using wrong login credentials.
- Improper configuration of Bellsouth account.
- The browser you are using might not be supported by Bellsouth.
- Add-ons and extensions in your Browser might be causing hindrance in Bellsouth email proper workflow.
- Antivirus or windows firewall settings might be blocking Bellsouth.
How to fix Bellsouth not working problem?
Whatever is the reason if you are unable to access your email account then you might lose some important emails. Here are the steps you should follow in order to fix Bellsouth not working problem.
- Make sure you are connected to a smooth and uninterrupted internet connection.
- Check the login credentials you are entering if you are facing Bellsouth sign-in issues. Run Bellsouth password recovery if you forget Bellsouth password.
- Ensure that you are using a browser that is compatible with the Bellsouth email.
- Disable the add-ons and extensions installed in your browser. Try to re-load Bellsouth email again and check if the problems get resolved or not.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus & windows firewall settings and try to load Bellsouth again.
- Try to run Bellsouth on another browser.
We hope that you will be able to get rid of Bellsouth not working problem easily by following the above mentioned steps easily.
Bellsouth Not working on iPhone
It is often noticed that iPhone users have to face more problems in using Bellsouth webmail as compared to the other users. If you are an iPhone user and wondering why is my Bellsouth not working on iPhone then we will like to tell you that the reasons behind the problem can be independent of the device you are using. You should try the steps given below in order to get rid of the issue.
- Go to the iPhone menu and open settings.
- Open “mail” menu and tap on “accounts”.
- Select the email account available right next to the email account.
- Now, check the account configuration details and make the necessary changes according to the Bellsouth account.
- Finally, save the settings.
That’s it your Bellsouth email should work fine with iPhone now. To know visit Bellsouth Customer Service https://www.mail-password-recovery.com/reset-sbcglobal-password/