Common Issues Office 365 and How to fix them?: Microsoft Office 365 is a widely used line of services for business that has different tools incorporated in it. Although working with Office 365 is quite easy but sometimes, certain issues arise that creates hindrance in its smooth working. Some of them occur more frequently while some other issues are very rare. Fortunately, most of the problems can be fixed by the users by using basic troubleshooting methods. Here, in this article, we have discussed certain issues that occur quite frequently and how you can easily fix them without much technical expertise.
List of Common Issues Office 365
- How to Fix Office 365 Sign In Problems
- Windows Server Essentials Office 365 Integration Errors
- How to Fix Office 365 Syncing Problems
- Not able to update MS Office 365.
- MS Office 365 not activating.
- MS Office is taking too long to install
- Problems in using particular applications like outlook, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- How to Fix Office 365 Can’t Edit Problems
- How to Fix Office 365 Update Problems
- Office 365 error in creating Microsoft online services accounts
- Operating System Compatibility Issue
- Office 365 Installation Error
Easy ways to fix the basic Office 365 error
Some most common Office 365 issues along with the ways to fix them are mentioned here.
Office 365 Installation Error
There can be different reasons that may cause installation fail or slow installation of Office 365 in your system. If this happens, check for the following:
- Make sure that you do not have previous version of Office installed in your system. If so, delete it and then try reinstalling.
- If you have antivirus in your system, disable it temporarily and then try installing Office 365.
- If any other program is getting installed currently, pause it for some time and then install Office 365.
- Check and stop if there is any task running in the background that is hindering the installation process.
- Make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection.
Operating System Compatibility Issue
If you are trying to use Office 365 on older versions of Windows, i.e., XP or Vista, it will not function properly. Make sure that you are working on Windows 7 or higher version.
Freezing of Install Button
Many factors can cause the freezing of the Office 365 install button such as too many temporary files in the system, Office 365 has been downloaded already or some browser related issues such as too many add-ins, extensions and plug-ins, etc. When this occurs, you can follow some basic troubleshoot measures given below:
- Go to start > run > type %temp%. Temporary files will appear on the screen. Select them all and select delete.
- Delete cookies and caches from your browser.
- Delete add-ins, extensions and plug-ins from your browser.
- Reset your browser setting, if required.
- Check that you do not already have Office 365 installed in your system.
Office 365 error in creating Microsoft online services accounts
The easy steps to fix the problem in creating Microsoft online services accounts are given below:
- Go to the wizard completion page and click on the link to open the results file.
- The result file will contain the information about each account creation request that failed to complete.
- The steps to solve these errors will also be given in this file. Follow them to fix the specific issue.
- If this does not fix the issue, restart the server and then try again to create online account. Visit our technical support for Microsoft Office 365