Well! The Gmail account gives you a quick access to your tools and setting which ensures you about your data, protection and privacy. It also ensures your data and information so that Google woks better for you. In your Gmail account setting you finds several of options which are related to your safety and security. Here, step by step we discuss about them and also about their features.
- Sign-in and Security- here you can manage your password and Google account access. You can easily change your password in case of hacking and forgetting. But make sure the password should easy to understand, difficult to guess and long characters so that no one easily hack your password.
- Personal Info & Privacy- through this feature you can easily manage your personal information. You can decide which information you want to private and which is publically. Here you can easily manage your basic information such as: your name, email address and phone number which helps you to get in touch with others.
- Account Preferences- through this feature you can easily manage your data storage, language and accessibility. As we know that the Google come with Google drive feature so that you can store large number of files, data, information etc. But if you think this not enough then you can add more storage here without any issue.
- Security Checkup- in Security checkup you can protect your Gmail account by reviewing your security setting and activity.
- Privacy Checkup- here you can review your personal privacy setting and adjust them as per your convenience.
This is all about your Gmail account setting, but the main question is how you change your account setting Gmail? Because we know that some of the users are new on Gmail that’s why they didn’t know how that does. For your convenience I will let you know, kindly follow the post below to fetch out the solution regarding this issue.
- Open your Gmail page
- Then look top right side, here you find the setting icon click on that and move to Setting
- Now select one of the tabs which you want such as: Labels, General and Account & import etc.
- Once you did it then click on save changes.
- Same open your Gmail App
- Then click Menu at the top right side
- Finally at the bottom click on Setting and after that save changes.
- Open the Gmail App
- Go to menu icon and scroll to bottom here you find the option Setting, just click on that
- And finally click on your account and save changes.