Suppose when we are working on our system and searching for particular website or web page, suddenly a message appear which says that the page you were trying to reach or search is not found on server. This kind of problem called 404 error. Simply it means, the web page for which we are looking is removed. Hence In this situation user gets confused and embarrassed because he didn’t know how to solve the Gmail error 404. But wait for a while because I am here to explain about these issues and describes you proper steps so that you can solve the problem of Gmail error 404.
How to solve the Gmail error 404
first of we have to know its symptoms, reasons and what is its negative effect.
Symptoms of 404 Gmail errors:
- Sometime users error pop up
- Codec error pop up
- DNS error keeps popping up
Reasons of Gmail error 404:
- Due to the reason of 404 web has crashed
- The Bluetooth device incompatible with operating system.
- Sometime dependency.msi file would lose.
- There is no authorization to access document
Impact of 404 Gmail errors:
- Due to its negative effect the program should crash.
- May be computer get crash.
- If it occurs so you are not able to use application normally.
- You are not able to use computer normally.
Best Solution for Gmail Temporary Error 404
Here I am sharing two solutions regarding this 404 error so that you are capable to overcome of this critical issue.
- The first thing you have to do, click the start button and then type Device manager & search it.
- After clicking the Device manager search other device option and click on it.
- Now right click on the category where you want to install the driver and then click Update Driver Software.
- Now click on the browser & introduced the drive required.
- Then click next, now close & restart your system for installation.
- Immediately click on start button, now in right side you will see the option of “control panel” click on it.
- Once you click Control panel, enter into system and security, here you will find the option of Device manager just click on it.
- After clicking the device manager see below, then right click on your card name and click update driver software.