Gmail is frequently use for mailing purpose but instead of this you can also perform many activities such as: Gmail 404 Error you can use keyboard shortcuts in Gmail, take the backup of mails, you can easily drag and drop the files directly into Gmail, you can easily find the unread messages in Gmail and many more things we can perform with Gmail.
Most probably if we continuous signed into Google account using Chrome then might be possible there are chances of Bad request issue. This Bad request error is also known as Error 400 and it usually occurs when web server not able to understand the part of request that it received. Imap.Gmail.com is Not Responding iPhone Here I share some of its causes why it occurs and what are their solutions to overcome of the problem of Error 400
- Sometime due to bad server name this happens. When you are searching anything on the chrome browser and suddenly it shows Bad server it means there is invalid hostname. This happens when the holder of website finish the agreement with web hosting service and it also not updated any kind of information about their sites from the DNS i.e. Gmail Not Working in Chrome Domain name system. In that case you can do one thing:
- First open the Command prompt
- Then type ipconfig /flushdns
- And finally restart your web browser.
- Sometime if the header line is too long then it leads error 400. We know How to Change Your Gmail Account Password that there is flow of request and response between the web browser and web server and between these if there is no any kind limit for header line then surely this happens. In that case you can delete bad cookies for the website.
- If the request contains some invalid characters which may create error 400. So make sure your characters should be valid.
Now it’s time to get rid of this issue, error 400. Simply just follow the post below and get easy solution.
- The first thing you have to do is, open your chrome browser and click right on the empty screen.
- After that you have to click the option Inspect element.
- After clicking on Inspect element you have to click on resource then mail.google.com and finally click on cookies
- Here you have to find GMAIL_IMP and then click on Delete
- Finally try to refresh your page and hopefully your Error 400 has solved.
Getting 421 SMTP Server Error? Simply just visit here & follow the post to get easy solution.