Google Chrome is fastest free ware web browser which gives you result instantly for any of your query. It is most widely popular web browser because of its extreme features and services. Through this we can easily synchronize our history, bookmark and setting across all devices. Apart from Google chrome you can use many other web browsers such as; Firefox, internet explorer, yahoo, Bing and so on. But could you think why only Google Chrome is most likeable web browser among all? Obviously the reason behind is its Speed, which is the biggest factor to make Google chrome more popular among the users. It begins with more quickly than Internet explorer or Firefox and it use special java script which means complex web pages render in less time.
Gmail Not Working with Chrome
But sometime there might be issue with Gmail users like they are not able to load Google chrome in Gmail or they didn’t get any idea how to solve the Chrome issue in Gmail. In some situation technical issues has occurs but it doesn’t mean it will not solve. Many users get trouble Bad Request Error 400 for Gmail in Chrome. If you keep remember some points in your mind then definitely it will help you out regarding this problem. Here I am sharing some of the simple feasible steps which help you to get rid of your problem.
- Here you have to know one thing very clearly, Gmail support some of the browser for mailing platform. Some of the supported web browsers are:
- Internet Explorer
- Google chrome
For efficient and convenient working, update time to time all the browsers so that problem will not occurring again.
- Sometime the issue is related to your browser’s extensions and application. If you installed any extensions on your browser, damn sure it prevents Gmail from working. So its better keep turn off these extensions. You can also open your browser incognito or private window for security.
- Another reason is your browser’s Cookies and cache. It helps to load the page faster and make it simple for browse. So kindly clear your all cookies and cache for better working.
- Gmail labs which is another issue that affects the browser. Assure that your Gmail labs should ne turn off or disable. For Disable your Gmail Labs follow the steps below:
- Open your Gmail account
- Click on the setting which is at top right.
- Then click on Lab option.
- And select Disable.
- And finally save it.
If the problem is not solve or fixed, so don’t hesitate to call technical support.