Microsoft Office 365 not working in Windows 10: Microsoft Office 365 has all the qualities and functions that an ideal office suite should have. It is readily compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Microsoft has done a great job in making office 365 far less problematic than all the previous versions of MS Office. However, every now and then, we can see MS office 365 users complaining that their Microsoft Office 365 not working in Windows 10.
Microsoft Office 365 not working in Windows 10 Common issue with Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 not working in Windows 10
- Microsoft office 365 won’t open
- Microsoft outlook not working after windows 10 update
- Microsoft office 365 programs won’t open
- Microsoft microsoft office not working
- Microsoft windows 10 outlook problems
- how to reinstall excel on windows 10
- Microsoft office 365 repair
- Microsoft 2016 won’t open
If you are also facing similar issues with office 365 then there is no need to worry because it is quite easy to fix these issues. Keep reading this post as here we will discuss the simple methods to fix Microsoft office not working problem in windows 10.
How to fix Microsoft Office 365 not working or not opening issues in windows 10?
In general, we can say that there are two methods to fix Microsoft office not working problem in window 10 as given below:
- Automatic Method using the online repair tool.
- A manual method by repairing corrupt system file.
Let’s discuss both these methods in detail
Resolving Microsoft office 365 not working in Windows 10 problems using the online repair tool
Follow the below-mentioned steps to use the online repair tool to fix this issue.
- First of all, click “start” in your windows 10 desktop.
- Open “Control Panel” followed by “Programs”.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Now, right click on “Office 365” and select “Change”.
- Click on the “Online Repair” button.
- Finally, click on “Repair”.
That’s it, now you just need to sit back and relax because the repair tool will automatically detect the problem and fix it.
Solving Microsoft office 365 not working in windows 10 issue by repairing corrupt system file
This is a manual method by which you can repair the bad sectors that may be corrupting the system files in your windows 10 computer and causing problems in MS Office 365.
- Open the command prompt in your windows 10 computer.
- Enter the “SFC /SCANNOW” command in the command prompt.
- Now the system File Checker will scan your PC for any corrupt file. It will also repair any corrupt file if found.
- In case the issue doesn’t resolve then you should run “SFC/ SCANNOW” command after running your PC in the safe mode.
If the system file checker can’t find corrupt files and you are still facing MS office 365 not opening in windows 10 or not working in windows 10 issues then you should check office 365 system requirements.
MS Office 365 System Requirement
Have a look at the system requirements of the Office 365 and make sure your PC fulfills all of them if you are facing MS Office not working in windows 10 problems.
Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 – bit)
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
Browser: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, Internet Explorer (Current Version)