Solutions to Why MS Outlook 2016 keeps freezing from time to time? There are many possible reasons that can cause MS outlook to freeze every now and then. Some of these reasons are as follows:
- The latest windows updates are not installed in your PC
- MS outlook is working on another process.
- MS outlook is downloading external content.
- The add-ins installed in outlook causing the hindrance in the workflow.
- The MS outlook mailboxes are way too large.
- Software conflict due to your previously installed antivirus.
- MS outlook profile corruption.
- The AppData folder is redirected to a network location.
The problem of MS outlook keeps freezing can be caused due to any of the above-mentioned reasons. Additionally, the problem can also occur due to any combination of two above-mentioned reasons.
How to fix MS Outlook keeps freezing or not responding issue Step By Steps?
Here are the steps you should follow progressively to get rid of MS outlook hangs or freezes effortlessly.
- Make sure that the MS outlook installed in your PC should be of the latest version. In addition to this, you should also ensure that all the windows updates must be installed in your PC.
- Ensure that any other program in your PC is not using MS outlook. In case outlook is being used by another program then it will show in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure that MS outlook isn’t downloading any external content. Click on “File” followed by “Options” and “Trust center” in order to check this.
- Try to MS outlook without any add-ins.
- Reduce the size of your MS Outlook Mailbox. Distribute your data in small folders in order to do so.
- Repair MS outlook application from “Add or Remove Programs” option under the control panel.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus and try to run MS outlook again to check if MS Outlook Keeps freezing or not.
- If the problem continues then we recommend you to create a new MS outlook user profile by following the steps given below:
- Click on “Start” followed by “Control Panel”.
- Now to go to “mail” and click on “Show Profiles”.
- Select the profile you want to remove and then click the remove button.
- Click on “Add” to create a new user’s profile.
- Provide the name of your new profile and click on “OK”.