How do I Recover my disabled Google account
Google is quite concerned about the security of its users. This is the reason why it keeps striking out the account that it found suspicious or indulged in an unusual activity. There are a large number of possible reasons why your account might have been disabled by the Google such as sending spam messages, creating a false identity etc.
Google account disabled due to policy violation
Whatever be the reason, if your account has been disabled by the Google then you will not be able to sign in to any of its services and you may also miss some important emails. This article can help you significantly in order to get rid of such issues. Here, we will discuss how you can retrieve a disabled Google account.
Causes of a Google Account Suspension
Whenever we use a Google service, we accept some terms and conditions to use that service in a fair way. If a user found breaking these terms and conditions, Google disables the account of that user to keep its services safe. Here are some common reasons why google disables a Google account.
- Sending a very large number of spam messages.
- Creating a false identity to deceive people.
- Sharing hateful, racist content using a Google service
- Sharing too many copyrighted contents using Google services like YouTube etc.
Google also disables the account to keep them safe from malicious practices like hacking, Phishing etc. By disabling an account, Google ensures that a hacker doesn’t able to access the account even after knowing the password.
How to enable a disabled Google account?
The only way to enable a disabled Google account is to let google know that you own the disabled account. To do that you need to login using the steps given below:
- Open www.acccounts.google.com from a browser like chrome.
- Login to your account by entering your username and password.
- You may also have to verify your phone number.
- Select “Try to restore” after logging in to your account.
- Now, follow the instructions that google will provide you to restore your account back.
Your account will not be enabled instantly, Google will review your request and let you know if your account is restored or not within two days.