Not able to sign-in to Microsoft Office 365? If you’re having trouble in signing-in to your MS office 365 then don’t worry as you’re not the only one that is having such issue. A lot of Microsoft office 365 users often complain that they cannot sign-in to Microsoft office 365. Now there are high chances that when you’re attempting to login into the MS office 365, you might have been typing the incorrect password or have forgotten the password altogether. There also might be a possibility that you’re account has been compromised due to a number of reasons. But let’s not deviate from our main topic i.e. how to fix “not able to sign-in to Microsoft office 365” issue. Here in this post, we’ll talk about the solution to the “not able to sign-in to Microsoft office 365” problem.
Some Common Error Microsoft Office 365 Sign in
- office 2016 sign in not working
- office 2016 sign in disappears
- can’t sign into office 2016
- login-in issues in Microsoft office 365
- If you’re typing incorrect password or using wrong user ID
- If you’ve forgotten your ID or password
- office 365 keeps asking me to sign in
- can’t sign into office 365 apps
- microsoft word sign in
- office 365 not signing in
- can’t sign into office 365 mac
How to fix “login-in issues in Microsoft office 365”
We know how cumbersome it can be when you cannot sign-in to Microsoft office 365, a lot of your work gets affected because of that. If you’ve tried reinstalling the Microsoft office 365 and the problem is not fixed yet, then there are others ways also through which you can seek the solution. While attempting to login into the Microsoft office 365, if you’re getting an error message “we don’t recognize your id or password” then you might be entering a wrong email id or password. Here’s what you can do to fix this problem-
Case 1: If you’re typing incorrect password or using wrong user ID
Solution: Here the solution lies in the fact that you need to make sure that you’re typing the correct user ID and password. Use capital, small letters and special symbols wherever required. Ensure that your keyboard is working fine. Sometimes the problem in the keyboard can also cause this issue. In case, you’re copying and pasting the password, then you should carefully place spaces wherever required. The problem can easily be solved with a little effort on your part.
Case 2: If you’ve forgotten your ID or password
Solution: This is one of the most common problems users face when they try to login into Microsoft office 365 after a long time. But you need not worry as the solution to fix this problem is quite easy. To recover your credentials like user ID and password, you must follow the “forgot user id or password” journey by clicking the “cannot access your account” at the bottom of the login interface. When you do so, ensure that you’re doing it on a secured computer network. Changing the login credentials in public space can be quite risky. Here’s how to recover the user Id and password in Microsoft office 365-
- Go to the login page of the Microsoft office 365.
- Click on the “cannot access your account” button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the type of account you have made.
- You now be prompted to enter your “email id or phone number or skype name”.
- Enter the security CAPTCHA code and hit the “next” button.
- Now you can see the user id on the computer screen and you can change your password by entering the “new password” in the field given. Confirm the same and save the settings.
- Login into your Microsoft office 365 account with the user id and new password. To know more Microsoft Office 365 Technical support