How to change Outlook Web App Login Domain Address/Username Outlook on the web formerly called Outlook web app is a famous browser-based email client that is used by millions of people across the world. While the email client offers seamless experience in managing email over the web, but there are times when users often face difficulties with the app. One such problem is that a lot of users who want to change their domain name don’t know how to change outlook web app login domain address/username. If you are one of them and are on the constant lookout for the solution on how to change domain address or username in Outlook web app while login, then you have landed on the right page. In this post, we’ll unfold the solution through which you can easily change the domain address in outlook web app.
Some of The query Outlook Web App Login with Solutions
- How do I find my Outlook Web App URL?
- What is steps for Outlook Web App Login Domain Address Username
- How do I access my Outlook email online?
- How do I log into Outlook Web App?
- How do I set up Outlook Web Access?
- How to login to Outlook Web Access
- How to Find the Outlook Web Access Server Address
Method to change Outlook Web App login domain address/username
To login into Outlook Web App, you need to have a username or a domain address. The domain address could belong to hotmail, msn among others. But if you want to change your username or domain address altogether then you can do the same with the help of exchange e-admin center. Follow the step by step procedure to know how to change Outlook Web App domain address/username with Exchange admin center-
- Go to the Microsoft Exchange eAdmin center’s website and login into the same.
- From the right-side menu, click on the “server” tab.
- Now you need to select the “virtual directories” option. A list of addresses will be available to you.
- You need to locate and choose the “Outlook Web App” option.
- On top of the program list, you will see the “edit” button, click it.
- Go to the “authentication” tab and select the “use forms based authentication” option.
- Choose the option “user name only” under the “use forms based authentication” tab.
- Click on the “browse” button to find the domain name you want to set for OWA login.
- Once the domain name is selected, you need to click on”ok” button to close the configuration.
- Now restart your web browser and log-in using the new domain name and password.
If the domain name is still not changed and you can login using old domain name and password. In case you want to change your login to username only, then here’s what you need to do to fix the problem-
- Login into the Microsoft Exchange center and go to the “server” tab.
- In the “virtual directories”, you need to select the OWA option from the list of addresses given.
- Go to the “authentication” tab and select “user name only” option.
- Now select the domain name and save the settings.
- You’ll receive a warning message but pay no heed and click on the “ok” button.
- After that press the windows key and the R key on the keyboard together to open the “run” dialogue box.
- Enter “cmd” in the space given in the Run box and hit the “ok” button.
- Run the command “iisreset /noforce” without the double-commas.
- Close the command prompt and login into Outlook Web App using the new username and password. visit Outlook Customer Service