AT&T Password Recovery: It is often recommended that you should keep changing your AT&T Email Password to keep your account safe. But what if you forget your AT&T password after changing it? Forgetting the Email password can cause a huge inconvenience because your email account is necessary for all online activities. However, if you have forgotten your AT&T Password you need not worry at all. AT&T Password Recovery is just a few clicks away. Keep reading this post, as here we will discuss step by step methods to recover a forgotten AT&T Password.
How to Recover AT&T Email Password?
If you are facing AT&T login error then it is a smart idea to reset the AT&T Email password. Let’s go through the steps to recover a forgotten AT&T Email password.
Steps to AT&T Password Recover
- First of all, go to the AT&T login page.
- Click on “Forget Password” from the bottom of the login form.
- Enter “User ID” and your “Last Name”.
- Also enter the Captcha code and click on “Continue”.
- Select the method how you want to recover your password i.e. either via security questions or via temporary password.
- If you choose security questions, then you need to answer the security question selected by you while creating the AT&T Password.
- In case you choose the temporary password then AT&T will send you a temporary password on your registered mobile number.
- Answer the security question or enter the temporary password.
- Create a new password that you can remember easily
How to update Security Questions and Answers for AT&T Password Recovery?
It is recommended that you should update your security question so that you don’t have to face problem in resetting AT&T password next time.
Here’s how you can update AT&T security Questions and answers.
- Firstly, open your AT&T profile and click on Sign-in info.
- Go to the “online security questions” section and select “change security questions”
- Complete and save your settings.
Note: You should select the questions which you can remember easily.
Updating Mobile Number for Recovering AT&T password?
Some users find it difficult to remember the security questions and answers for AT&T password recovery. Such users can update their phone number and get a temporary password on phone to recover the AT&T password. You can update the phone number in AT&T account effortlessly by following the steps given below:
- Open your AT&T profile and open contact info.
- In case you have more than one account then you have to select the account from the drop-down menu.
- Open “Phone” tab.
- Now, in the billing phone number section, you need to select “Edit”.
- Enter your mobile number in the “Primary number” field.
- Make sure to check the box with the name “Use this number to recover your AT&T Access ID or reset your password.”
- Finally, click on “Save”.
Note: You can use your mobile number for AT&T Email password recovery only after 30 days of updating it. To know more visit AT&T Email Support Expert