RR email not working on windows 10- How to fix this problem? Road Runner provides one of the most friendly and easy-to-work email services. It provides fast sending and receiving of the mails, facility for recovering account and much more. You can very easily import contacts from other mails and get started on the RR (Road Runner) mail. Due to the several other advantages that it offers, it has become the foremost choice of million of the users.
But sometimes, due to certain technical or non-technical reasons, RR faces issues while working. The most common is the not working issue of the RR email. Errors related to login such as forget id and/ or password are also quite common. Are you also facing the same trouble with RR email while working on Windows 10? If so, proceed with this article to know more about it, what are its reasons and what are the solutions.
Symptoms of RR email not working
When your email stops working then several related problems arise. You can see these related problems as the symptoms for the not working issues. Some of th3 problems that arise when the RR mail stops working are mentioned below:
- Problems in sending messages
- Problems in receiving messages
- RR login not working
- Unable to attach files
- Error in downloading the attachment
- RR mail stops responding
- Freezing of RR email
- Slow working of RR email
Possible reasons behind the ‘RR email not working on windows 10’ issue
While working on Windows 10, the not working issues related to Road Runner email arises quite often. By knowing the exact reason behind the problem you can get the specific solutions to them. Below here, we have listed the most common reasons that cause the RR email not working issue.
- This problem arises if you were earlier working on an older version of Windows and now you have upgraded to Windows 10.
- The settings for the Road Runner are incorrect.
- There is login problem into your RR account due to RR email password not working issue.
- RR login not working due to incorrect user id or password.
- You are using an outdated version of Road Runner email or may be the browser you are using is outdated.
- The browser you are using for signing into your Road Runner account is not supported.
- Sometimes, there can be server issues that can create the ‘RR email not working on windows 10’ issue.
- Slow internet connectivity is also a major reason behind the not working problem of Road Runner email
Easy ways to fix the RR email not working on windows 10 issue
After that you know all the possible reasons that might be creating problems while working with RR email, you can easily fix them just by following the correct troubleshooting steps. In this section, we are discussing some of the easiest steps that you can follow yourself to get rid of the different issues such as RR login not working, RR email password not working, etc.
- When you face trouble working with RR email, first of all check that the browser you are using is the latest version. If not, update the browser.
- If an updated browser also shows the ‘RR email not working’ issue, switch to another browser. Maybe the browser you are using is not compatible with the RR email.
- In case the RR login not working, you need to check that the id and password you are using are correct. Make sure that caps lock is turned off as the login credentials are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your email id or password, you can also recover it very easily following the given steps.
- Go to the login page and select ‘Forgot Username or Password?’
- Select an option from any of the following- Get username, get password or get username and password.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- You will have to verify yourself through a text message, automated call or email.
- After successful verification, you will receive a message via phone, text or email with your username and/ or password.
- If you feel like your RR email password not working, make sure that you are not entering an older password or the password to any other account. Caps lock should be turned off if your password does not contain any capital letters.
- If the problem arises due to the server issue, all you need to do is wait a while. Such issues are fixed by themselves within certain time, whenever they arise.
- Sometimes, the reason behind the RR mail not working issue is due to poor internet speed. If this is so, make sure that you are getting a continuous internet connection. To know more contact Roadrunner Email Customer Service