Unable to Install Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Office 365 is the integration of various popular business utility tools like MS word, excel, PowerPoint etc. The best thing about the MS Office 365 that makes it better than the older versions of MS Office is that it allows you to save files in OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage. Despite all the benefits a lot of users have to face Office 365 installation errors from time to time. If you are also unable to install Microsoft office 365 then this post can help you a lot. Here, we will discuss various problems in the MS Office 365 installation and different methods to fix them.
Reasons why you are unable to install Microsoft office 365
There are many possible reasons that can result in Microsoft Office 365 installation errors. Some of these common issues are as follows:
- Slow or interrupted internet connection.
- Incompatible operating system.
- Antivirus or firewall settings of your PC might be blocking the installation of MS office 365.
- Another installation might be running in the background.
- Missing windows updates.
- Corrupt Windows registry file.
Whatever be the reason, not being able to install MS office 365 can be very annoying. You should resolve such issue as early as possible.
How fix MS Office 365 issues?
In case you are facing any MS Office 365 installation error then you can fix it by following the below-mentioned steps progressively.
- Firstly, make sure you are connected to a fast and smooth internet connection.
- Try to install MS Office 365 again after disabling your antivirus.
- Make sure that another installation of office 365 is not in progress. You can check it by opening task manager. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc together to open Task Manager.
- In case you already have an older version of MS Office installed in your PC then you should uninstall it and then try to install MS office 365 again.
- Temporarily disable Windows firewall and check if this resolves the MS Office 365 installation issues.
- Install all the latest windows updates. Follow the steps given below if you don’t know how to check windows update
- Open setting app by pressing Windows + I keys together.
- Open “Update & Security” section.
- Click on the “Check for updates” button.
- In case an update is available it will be downloaded automatically.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you should be able to install MS Office 365 with ease. Please note that to use MS office 365 after installation you need to activate it.
How to activate MS Office 365 after installation?
After installation you need to activate MS office 365 to use it. Follow the steps given below to activate MS office 365.
- Click on the Office application after installing it.
- You will be prompted to login using the Microsoft account.
- Enter your Microsoft ID and password.
- Click the “I want to activate the software over the internet” radio button and click on “Next”.
- Enter your Office 365 activation key or click on “Start office 365 trails”.
- Finally, click on “Activate office” button.
That’s it, now you can use MS office 365 freely. Visit MS Office 365 Support Number