Unable to Install Office 365 on Windows 10 : Microsoft office 365 is a very powerful cloud-based subscription to a set of suites offered by Microsoft that comes with fully loaded features like outlook with 50 GB storage space per user, SharePoint, compliance protection, full desktop version of MS Office etc. That is why Microsoft Office 365 has become one of the most favored applications used by millions of users including the businessman all over the world. While the software app works great on a normal situation, but there are times when users face difficulty in installing Microsoft office 365 in their computer system and other devices. Often the users are found to be complaining that they are unable to install Microsoft office 365 in their PC. There are many reasons why the installation of MS office 365 fails. Let’s go through these scenarios and figure out the solution.
Unable to install Microsoft office 365
- In case you’re having a slow internet connection then the chances are high that the Microsoft office 365 installation halts in between.
- If during the installation, you encounter that the install button is grayed out, then chances are your office 365 subscriptions might have expired.
- If you cannot activate Microsoft office 365 after installing it then you have to sign-in at least once every month.
- Sometimes your system requirements do not match the ones required to run Microsoft office 365. This can be resolved by updating the browsers to the latest version since office 365 only works on the latest browsers and versions of office.
- Sometimes restarting the system also proves beneficial when you are unable to install Microsoft office 365.
- There might be a possibility that 3rd party software is causing the interruption in installing Microsoft office 365.
How to fix “Microsoft office 365 failed to install in PC”
The solution of MS office 365 installation issue in PC is quite easy. Here’s what you need to do to get rid of this “Microsoft office 365 failed to install in PC” problem.
Step 1: Stop and start or restart Microsoft Office Service by following the step by step instruction given below-
- Click on start and type “services.msc” (without quotes) in “search programs and files box” above Start and hit the enter key on the keyboard.
- In case the system asks for an administrator password or for confirmation then you should type the required password, or click on the “Continue” button.
- Now double-click the “Microsoft office service” option in the services list.
- Go to the Properties of Windows Installer and click “Automatic” option in the startup type list.
- Click Start followed by Apply.
- Finally, click on the “ok” button to begin the software app installation.
Step 2: Let the installer download the necessary files needed to run Microsoft Office 365. Follow the instructions given below to check if the MS Office 365 is installed on the computer.
- Go to the start button, and click on the “control panel”.
- Now click on Program followed by “Program and features” and locate the MS Office 365 installed on the computer.
- If you find Office installed on the computer then you need to restart your computer system and repair Office 365 to make it work normally. to visit MS Office 365 Support Number