For effective communication user choose several mailing platforms like: road runner, outlook, yahoo etc as per their convenience. Might be possible some of these have limited features so that user cannot use them well. But keeping in mind users, Gmail offers him lots of features and services which make Gmail more superior rather than other mailing platform. You can call Gmail a multitasking web mail services because through this you can perform many activities at a time such as: sending and receiving mail, video conferencing, taking mail backup, set auto responder and many more things in a convenient way.
But have you ever face or experience slowness issue in Gmail? If yes! Then let me tell you there are numerous of reasons or factors so that user facing the issue of slowness in Gmail. Here one by one I explain you these issue and their possible solution.
- First you have to check and investigate which is the supported browser for your Gmail. Make sure the supported browsers are: Safari, Google chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
- You can also check your browser extensions and applications
- Sometime due to the issue of cookies and cache Gmail loading slowly. So here I suggest you kindly clear your all cookies and cache. For this:
- First open your chrome
- Now click More on your browser tool bar
- After that click on History and then you have to click clear browsing history
- After that you have to click check boxes for cookies and site data and cached images and files under the clear browsing data.
- Now choose the amount of data which you want to delete
- And finally click browsing data.
- If you want Gmail loads faster then check your Gmail labs also. For this:
- First open your Gmail
- And click setting option
- Then click on Labs tab
- Here you find the option of Disable next to any lab you have enabled
- And finally click on save changes.
- You can also troubleshoot the browser errors.
By following the above steps makes you trouble free regarding slow issue in Gmail. Still facing any issue, don’t hesitate to call technical experts for better solution regarding Gmail.