For effective communication, the user chooses several mailing platforms like roadrunner, outlook, yahoo etc as per their convenience. Might be possible some of these have limited features so that user cannot use them well. But keeping in mind users, Gmail offers him lots of features and services which make Gmail more superior rather than other mailing platforms. You can call Gmail multitasking webmail services because through this you can perform many activities at a time such as: sending and receiving mail, video conferencing, taking mail backup, set auto responder and many more things in a convenient way.
Gmail is Not Working or Responding Properly
Have you ever face or experience slowness issue in Gmail? If yes! Then let me tell you there are numerous reasons or factors so that user facing the issue of slowness in Gmail. Here one by one I explain you these issues and their possible solution.
- First, you have to check and investigate which is the supported browser for your Gmail. Make sure the supported browsers are: Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
- You can also check your browser extensions and applications
- Sometimes due to the issue of cookies and cache Gmail loading slowly. So here I suggest you kindly clear your all cookies and cache. For this:
- First, open your chrome
- Now click More on your browser toolbar
- After that click on History and then you have to click clear browsing history
- After that, you have to click checkboxes for cookies and site data and cached images and files under the clear browsing data.
- Now choose the amount of data which you want to delete
- And finally, click browsing data.
- If you want Gmail loads faster then check your Gmail labs also. For this:
- First, open your Gmail
- And click setting option
- Then click on Labs tab
- Here you find the option of Disable next to any lab you have enabled
- And finally, click on save changes.
- You can also troubleshoot the browser errors.
By following the above steps makes you trouble free regarding the slow issue in Gmail. Still facing an issue, don’t hesitate to call technical experts for the better solution regarding Gmail.