Windows Server Essentials Office 365 Integration Errors: If you’re constantly getting different sorts of integration errors in Windows server essentials office 365 then don’t worry you’re not alone. The continuous improvement in technologies has opened up new doors for all kind of problems. Windows server essentials office 365 is also not spared and many users complain from time to time that they cannot work efficiently due to these errors. But the good news is that there the experts are constantly looking for solutions to fix these errors. While some of the Windows server essentials office 365 integration errors can be fixed in a short time, others take really a long time for the same. In this post, we’ll attempt to provide you the solution of some of the widely known windows server essentials office 365 integration errors that can be solved easily without the assistance of an expert.
Common Windows Server Essentials Office 365 Integration Errors
- Error: “Problem in connecting to Microsoft online services in windows server essentials office 365”
- Windows Server Essentials Office 365 Integration Errors
- Error: “Problem in creating Microsoft online services accounts”
- Error: “error in installing windows server essentials 365”
- Manage Office 365 in Windows Server Essentials
- Issue with Office365 Integration Module
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials & Office 365 Integration Not …
- I cannot integrate Office 365 with Server 2012R2
- Unable to set up Office 365 integration on Windows Server …
Error: “Problem in connecting to Microsoft online services in windows server essentials office 365”
If you’re getting this error in the windows server essentials dashboard integration wizard then you should know why this error is occurring in the first place. The error usually occurs due to a web exception when the Bec Web Service API tries to reach out to the remote endpoint for provisioning purpose. Now the solution of fixing “cannot connect to Microsoft online services in windows server essentials office 365” is quite easy. Here’s what you need to do-
- Launch the registry editor console and backup the key with the name: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Server\Productivity\O365Integration
- Now click on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Server\Productivity\O365Integration\Settings.
- On the right side menu, delete the BecEndPointAddress key and click on “yes” button.
- Now exit the registry editor control and run the Windows server essentials office 365.
Error: “Problem in creating Microsoft online services accounts”
In case your attempt to create one or more MS online services account from the dashboard failed then here’s the solution to fix this-
- Click the link on the wizard completion page to open the results file that contains detailed information about each account creation request that did not complete successfully. For example, the result might state that a Microsoft Online Services account already exists with the name of a requested account.
- Follow the recommended actions to solve each error individually.
- If the problem is not resolved and still exists, then restart the server and then try creating the online account again.
Error: “error in installing windows server essentials 365”
If you encounter integration error while installing the windows server essentials 365 then you need to verify that the server hardware meets the minimum requirements needed to install windows server essentials 365 in your PC. You also need to verify that the network adapter on the server is connected to a router by a network cable. Use the Server Recovery DVD to restore the server to default settings. If there are driver issues, then make sure that the driver is updated and then restart your PC. Once the PC is restarted, attempt the installation once more time.