At&t users who face the technical errors which they are unable to resolve themselves, can be provided the best possible solution of all their issues with the At&t email. How to register account in Att email? Are you looking this type of query? If yes, then just read this post carefully & follow easy steps.
How to Register account in At&t email?
If Att email account users want to Set up a free email account then they need to be followed below given easy steps –
- Go to net then click at “Sign up”.
- After that users need to enter their wireless number and ZIP Code.
- Enter the texted confirmation code, then select Continue.
- Fill in the information to create your new AT&T email address and password.
- Enter your profile information and security questions and answers.
- Follow the prompts to verify your account.
- Print or copy your email address, password, and security questions information.
- You’ll see a page that says You have successfully created an AT&T Member ID. Select Continue.
- On the att.net homepage, select Mail to go to your new inbox.
- Follow the prompts to customize and set up your inbox.
Your Att email account has been created and you’re all set to begin using AT&T email. If you sign in to myAT&T and manage any of the following accounts or services, you already have an Access ID.
- AT&T wireless, home phone, or AT&T email if you manage the account online
- U-verse TV, Internet, Phone, or DSL account
- DIRECTV account bundled with wireless and/or AT&T Internet
- NumberSync for wearables
Your Access ID can manage multiple AT&T accounts and services. If you’re not sure what your Access ID is, use the Forgot ID link on the myAT&T sign-in page and we will send it to you. For some non-wireless accounts, you may be asked for a wireless number to receive help with sign-in and Att password reset via text message. Remember one thing always that your email account password should be strong or unique so that nobody can hack your email account or open it. To know more Contact AT&T Mail Support Help Service Number