Comcast email not working is a pretty common problem faced by the Comcast users every now and then. It can take different forms like Comcast login not working, sending & receiving not working, etc. the problem can be very frustrating sometimes especially when you are doing any important work on Comcast. But the good thing is that there are some ways available that can fix the Comcast not working problem without requiring much technical expertise. What to know more?? Keep reading this article.
Possible causes for Comcast email not working
There are so many reasons that can trigger the Comcast not working issues creating trouble for the users whose important work depends on this email service. Some of the major reasons why this might be happening are discussed below. Knowing the accurate reason behind the Comcast email not working problem can help troubleshoot it in a better manner.
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- The browser you are using to open Comcast email is not compatible.
- You are using an outdated version of your browser.
- There is settings issues with your Comcast email.
- Any third-party software in your device is interfering with Comcast email.
- Problem with your device is not allowing Comcast email to work.
- Server issues with Comcast email are creating working problems.
How to fix Comcast email not working?
With very little technical knowledge, the users can fix the not working of the Comcast email. Just what they need is the right troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem. Some basic troubleshooting methods to help the users in solving their Comcast email not working problem are provided below.
Check issues with your internet connection
Before you proceed with the further troubleshooting, make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection. Try opening a webpage in your browser and if it shows problem in loading, it means there is definitely some issue with your internet. To fix this, disconnect your router, modem and your device, wait for a few minutes and then reconnect them. If using a mobile device, make sure that airplane mode is turned off in your device and that you are active on a valid data pack.
Solve the problems related to your browser
Here are a few things that you can try to fix the problem with your browser. Solving the issues with your browser will fix the Comcast not working problem automatically, if it is causing the issue.
- Always use the latest version of your browser. If not already, you can download the updates from the browser itself.
- Clear cookies, caches and unwanted history from your web browser.
- If you have any plug-ins or extensions added to your browser, you can try disabling them temporarily.
- In case nothing works for you, you can always use another browser to open Comcast.
Fix the issues related to your Comcast email
Sometimes, the issues with the Comcast itself do not allow the users to work smoothly with this email. Certain measures to fix this problem are given here.
- To fix problem with Comcast login, you can set a new password for your Comcast account.
- Find and fix any issue in the settings of the Comcast email to fix the working issue.
- If using on a mobile device, make sure that the configuration was done successfully. To fix this, you can also attempt reconfiguration.
- In case the problem is with the Comcast email server, you need to wait for the Comcast to fix this problem at their own end.
Resolve the problem with your device
If your internet, browser and your Comcast email are completely okay but you are still not able to work with Comcast, then there is definitely some issue with the device your are using. Follow the steps given below to fix these issues:
- If any third-party software installed in your device is creating conflict with Comcast, temporarily disable that software.
- Make sure that the operating system of your device is updated to its latest version.
- Check your device for virus and if any found, clear them to see if the Comcast not working is fixed.
- If your device is running low on disk space, delete unwanted files to make some space.