We found there are many users using various Gmail accounts for various purposes for example they use their one account for personal use and another one for professional use. If you have more than one Gmail account and you want to sign-in into them at one time then don’t worry as multiple sign-in feature is available with Gmail.
With the availability of Multiple sign-in feature users are now capable of switching in between them without signing out or signing in again and again. If you are unable to use this feature then this instruction will help you in real mean.
Steps to Add Multiple Gmail Accounts at One Time
- First of all you need to sign-in to your Google account with using your username and password.
- Now you need to hit on your profile photo or at the email address. You will find it at the top right corner of screen.
- Once you click it, a drop down menu appears over there. Now you need to click “Add Account” in the menu.
- Here you’ll be required to enter your username and password for another account you want to access for. After providing username and password you need to hit “Sign-in”.
Aforesaid steps will definitely help you while using multiple email accounts at the same time. In the meanwhile I am sharing below the method of switching between accounts. You need to use these information for further use.
Method of Switching Between Accounts
Please follow the instructions I have provided below for switching between accounts, please have a look:
- First of all you are required to login to your account with using necessary login credentials.
- Now you need to click the profile photo available at the top right corner of the page.
- Then you need to select the account in which you want to sign in.