Many times AT&T email account users get AT&T email password reset trouble & unable to reset AT&T password. if you can’t remember your password, you need to reset it before you can select a new one. Click the “Forgot Password” link on the AT&T Log In page (link in Resources) and enter your full AT&T email address in the User ID field. Enter your last name, click “Continue” and select how you want AT&T to help you retrieve your password. AT&T Users can request the receipt of a temporary password or you can answer a few security questions to authenticate your identity. Once you’ve verified your identity, you are prompted to select a new password.
Reset your password with security questions
If you don’t remember them, you can update your security questions and answers. You can also follow the next set of instructions to reset with a temporary password. Follow these steps to reset your password by answering your security questions.
- Visit the “Forgot Password” page & Select Password.
- Enter your full AT&T email address and your last name then Select Continue.
- Select “I’ll answer my security questions” option from the drop-down menu.
- You just need to answer the security questions that you set for your account then Select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to create your new password.
Once successful, you’ll receive confirmation that your password has been reset. It may take up to five minutes for the new password to take effect.
Reset your password with a temporary password
This method is only available if you have saved to your account a mobile phone number or a contact email address that is different from the address for which you are attempting to reset the password. If you don’t know the answers to your security questions, follow these steps.
- Visit the “Forgot Password” page then Select Password.
- Enter your AT&T email address and your last name then Select Continue.
- From the drop-down menu, select Send me a temporary password.
- AT&T email users have to select how you’d like the temporary password sent to you then Select Continue.
- Now you need to copy the temporary password & enter it in the provided field. Users have to follow the instructions for creating a new, permanent password. If you close the window mistakenly, you can use your temporary password 1 time by going to the myAT&T login page. You will then be prompted to create your new At&t password.
The AT&T email services are available round the clock, that means 24X7 and 365 days of the year. AT&T email has been working on improving their already superb emailing services by making use of technology and constantly working to make service user friendly.