The time zone is very important part of any kind of mailing because suppose if you are travelling somewhere and your Gmail messages can have the wrong time stamp then might be possible you are not able to receive the mail on the time. In that case you have to be accurate with your local time.
How to solve the time zone problem in Gmail
This post will help you to solve the time zone problem in Gmail so that you will know how to solve the time zone problem in Gmail. Make sure the Google account is associated with time zone so you have to update it manually.
- First you have to open your Google calendar
- Once you enter in your Google calendar, click on the setting icon which is located at top right side of the Google calendar.
- After that scroll down and choose setting option.
- Now here you can select the time zone under your current time zone: section.
- It happens with most of the users they did not find the correct city or time zone. So you can check “display all time zone” and ensure that your country is chosen correctly
- Finally click on save button.
Easily change your time zone in Gmail
Here you easily change your time zone in Gmail. But apart from that you can also change the time zone for all calendars.
- Go to your Google calendar then click on setting icon which is located top tight side.
- After that scroll it and click on setting option.
- Now choose your time zone under the section of “your current time zone”.
- But if you don’t see then click on display all the time zones.
- Now click on save button which is located at bottom of the page.
You can do the same thing for single calendar.
- As above, go to Google calendar
- Then click on my calendar on the left side of the page
- Now take the mouse over the calendar which you want to update and hit the drop down menu
- Then click on calendar setting
- Under the section of calendar time zone you have to click on select my time zone
- Here you can choose your time zone and click on save button which is located at bottom of the page.