The Gmail is advantageous mailing platform in this modern world. Why advantageous? Because it comes with so many incredible features as compare to any other web mail services. The Gmail very well aware of users need what they expect from the Gmail, that’s why Gmail fulfill the user’s requirement by providing them these kinds of unbelievable features. This Gmail was launched by Google in the year of 2004. And now Gmail have approx billions of active users in the worldwide.
Some of its features are:
- User can manage their all contacts in Gmail without any issue.
- If you are frustrating with any emails then you can easily create an email filter in Gmail and get rid of this problem.
- You can also sync your all contact in smart phones.
- If by mistakenly you delete any of the messages, then no worry, here Gmail give the option of to recover the deleted emails.
- You can also create or setup your desktop notification so that you will know about your incoming messages.
Time to time Gmail facilitates with this kind of features so that person can easily handle their task.
How to enable the automatic forwarding in Gmail?
In the same manner Gmail also offers you one new features called “automatic forwarding” through this you can easily forward your message to other email address. But if you don’t know how to enable the automatic forwarding in Gmail then have a look here, where you find the easy solution regarding this.
For turning on:
- Just open your Gmail account by entering your Gmail address and password. Once you enter in your account, look at the top right side where you find the option of setting icon. Just click on that setting icon and scroll it. Now you will get another option i.e. setting, just hit that setting.
- Under that setting, you have to go with forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. Then click on add a forwarding address. Now here you have to enter your email address which you want to forward. Then click on next-process- and finally ok.
- Then a verification message will send to you, click on that and go to your setting page and refresh the page.
- Then select forward a copy of incoming mail to and click on save changes.
For turning off:
- Same, go to your Gmail account, then setting icon then setting option.
- Just click on forwarding and POP/IMAP and click disable forwarding and click on save changes.