Are you a Gmail Android App user and facing Sync error? Well, there is no need of getting worried as you’ll find exact solution here in this post. All you need to follow the tips mentioned over here and you can troubleshoot syncing error without any sort of hassle. If you want to Update your Android Gmail app then easily do it.
If Gmail is unable to sync automatically then you might be facing below listed problems, please have a look:
- Gmail App is working extremely slow;
- Unable to send mail or mail is stuck while sending;
- Unable to open or read mail;
- Inbox is unable to get updated;
- Unable to get notification for new messages;
How to Solve Sync Error?
If you notice any of the aforesaid problems then you are required to follow below mentioned steps in order to troubleshoot the same:
Ensure Your Internet is Working
Firstly, you are required to ensure that you have active internet connection. If you do not have active internet connection then make it active. Now check whether sync function is working fine. You also need to ensure that Airplane mode is turned off.
Verify Sync Setting on your Gmail app
You need to check sync setting on your Gmail app. You can do so by following the instruction mentioned below:
- Firstly go to the Gmail app.
- On the left side, you need to touch Menu .
- Then touch Settings.
- In case you are having more than one account then you need to select the email in which you are facing the trouble.
- Thereafter, you need to ensure whether Sync Gmail is checked or not.
Verify Sync setting on your mobile device
There is a possibility that you have turned off sync function on your mobile phone or tablet. Please ensure and make it turned on. If sync is already turned on then still you need to turn it on and off a few times.
May be you’re using non-Gmail Address
If you are using non-Gmail address then you are required to open your email on computer system and ensure sync function is working fine. If not then contact the respective email support centre.