IncrediMail is indeed an incredible mailing service provider with several excellent features incorporated in it. It provides amazing email sending and receiving services, account security, interactive platform and many more. However, sometimes, error occurs while trying to send an email via IncrediMail. There can be different reasons behind this, such as issues with your server, problem in your internet, reached sending limit, etc. This issue can arise for one receiver (mail is not being sent to a particular receiver address) or for multiple users (means mail is not being sent to any receiver). Well, whatever the reason is, you can fix this issue by following certain troubleshooting steps. Go through this article to learn more about this problem and find the solution.
Solution to the ‘IncrediMail email not sending’ problem
There can be many reasons behind the ‘IncrediMail email not sending’ issue. There are some basic things you can do to solve this problem. In case you are also facing this issue and looking for its solution then keep reading.
- The error might occur due to outdated version of your browser. Make sure that you are using an updated version of the browser from which you are logged into the IncrediMail account.
- Make sure that your IncrediMail is up-to-date. If not, download the latest version of IncrediMail.
- Sometimes, any antivirus software or a third-party app running in the background may interfere with sending mail. If any such application is running in the background, turn it off temporarily.
- A firewall may also be the reason behind ‘IncrediMail email not sending’ issue. Try to send your mail after turning off the firewall temporarily.
- To fix this problem, you can reconfigure your email using the ‘Email Setup Wizard’. To do so, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, refresh your IncrediMail installation
- Next, click on ‘Tools’ and then select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Select your account and click on the ‘Remove’ button.
- To reconfigure the account, click on the ‘Add’ button.
- In the Account Wizard window that appears, choose ‘Let me configure settings myself’ and then click on ‘Next’. You will not see the ‘Let me configure settings myself’ option if you do not have another email client installed on your computer. If this is the case, jump directly to the next step.
- Now select your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on ‘Other’.
- Follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Make sure that the password that you enter is same as the one given to you by your email account provider.
- In case, reconfiguring the email does not fix this issue, you can open a new identity to solve it. To create a new identity, simply click on Tools> Identities> New Identity and set up your identity. Configure the same email address in your new identity. The identity name should however be different. You can later switch back to your original identity by clicking on Tools> Switch Identity, selecting the appropriate identity, and clicking on OK.
To know more Contact Incredimail Customer Service