Gmail doesn’t require any kind of introduction when it comes to web-based email services. There are millions of users around the globe who are enjoying the finest email services offered by Gmail. Having a huge customer base involves its own merits and demerits. One of the demerits of having a large customer base is that the errors and issues are more complex and diverse in nature. Gmail is also prone to many problems and issues such as Gmail not working, Gmail loading slow, Gmail not responding in different browsers etc.
In this tutorial, we will discuss solutions one of the most common problems related to the Gmail i.e. Gmail not working or loading error.
How to fix Gmail won’t Load problem in PC?
In case your Gmail is running slow or not loading properly then you can fix it by following the steps given below:
- First of all, make sure you are using a supported browser. The browsers supported by Gmail are Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
- Temporarily turn off or disable the add-ons you have installed in your browser.
- Clear the Cache and Cookies of your Browser. The process to clear cache is different for all the browsers.
- If Gmail not working on Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer and click on three horizontal dots available at the top right corner.
- Click on “More tools” followed by “Clear browsing data”.
- If Gmail not working on Chrome
- Choose the time range from the top of the page.
- Check the boxes against “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”.
- Finally, click on “Clear Data”.
- You can similarly delete the cookies and caches if the Gmail not working in Safari, Firefox or another browser. However, the methods to delete Cookies or Cache are different for all the browsers.
- Check your Gmail labs by visiting Gmail Labs webpage. Disable all the enabled Labs
Gmail not working in Android
If you are having troubles while loading Gmail in Android then you should follow the instructions given below:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Gmail App.
- Try to reload Gmail after restarting your Phone
- Check your android phone settings i.e. your phone should be connected to the internet, airplane mode should be turned off, check your Gmail sync settings etc.
- Make sure you have enough storage space in your phone.
- Ensure that you are using the right login credentials.
Gmail not loading in iPhone
If you are encountering any kind of problems Gmail is not Loading in iPhone then you should follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- If your internet connection is working fine then you should try and login using another Gmail account. To check if the problem is with your device or email account.
- If the issue is with your device then you should remove your Gmail account from the iPhone and re-enter it by following the steps given below.
- Tap on settings followed by Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Tap on “Add Account” and Google.
- Enter your Login credentials and try again.
- If all the above-mentioned solutions fail to rectify the problem then you should re-verify your iPhone Client’s access via the web by following the steps as given below:
- Go to safari from your device and login to your Gmail account.
- Open the link https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and click on continue.
- Now, try to access your Gmail account again from iPhone.
Read also Gmail not working in Google Play Store