Incredimail problems with windows 10 There isn’t any doubt that Incredimail is an awesome webmail service that offers seamless email communication. However, the webmail service does have some compatibility issues with the windows 10. The Windows 10 users have to face different kinds of issues and problems while running Incredimail on a frequent basis. In case you are also an Incredimail user finding it difficult to access email after windows 10 update then this article is just for you.
Here we will discuss Incredimail problems in windows 10 like Incredimail Crashing with Windows 10, Incredimail Installation Error on Windows 10 etc. along with their solutions.
Why your Incredimail Application has Stopped Working in Windows 10?
There is no particular reason or cause why you are facing Incredimail Problems with Windows 10. However, there are some common faults that can result in problems while using Incredimail with Windows 10. Some of them are given below:
- Corrupted or missing System file.
- Incompatible browser.
- Missing Updates
- Incorrect configuration.
- Problems in windows 10 registry
- Damaged or corrupted drivers.
- Any Virus or malware infection can also cause problems in using Incredimail with Windows 10.
How to Troubleshoot Incredimail Errors in Windows 10?
In order to fix Incredimail problem with Windows 10, you should resolve the root causes that are causing the problem. You should follow the steps given below progressively in order to fix this problem.
- Update Incredimail App and Windows 10.
First of all, you should make sure that you are using the latest version of Incredimail Application. Additionally, you should also ensure that all the latest updates of Windows 10 are installed in your PC.
- Close and Re-open the application.
In case of an error, you may close the Incredimail Application and Re-launch it after some time. You should do this multiple time and see if the error persists or not. Most of the time re-launching the application fixes the Incredimail problem with windows 10.
- Re-install the application
You may also uninstall the Incredimail application completely from your PC and reinstall a fresh copy from the official website. However, you should note that after re-installing the application you will have to reconfigure Incredimail application once again in your PC.
- Fix Incredimail Crash in Windows 10 manually.
If Incredimail is still crashing or not working even after following the above mentioned steps then you should do some manual changes as given below:
- Exit Incredimail application if it is still open.
- Enter the following path in the windows explorer C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin in the windows explorer.
Note: Enter the following path if you are using 64 bit system C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin
- Now rename “PMC.dll” to “PMC.dll.old”.
- Restart the application again and check if the issue got resolved or not.
- Run Complete Virus Scan in your PC.
If none of the above mentioned methods help you to do fix Incredimail Issues with Windows 10 then you should scan your PC with a good antivirus. Remember you should run a deep virus scan which may take some time. To know more Visit http://www.avtechnumbers.com/incredimail-customer-service.php