Roku provides a very high-speed and reliable internet service that offers seamless stream entertainment to your TV. In addition to this, Roku allows its users to create email IDs with the Roku domain. Although the email service of Roku is quite good as well as smooth using it can be a bit complicated for the users. The reason behind this is that users are not much friendly with this email service as compared to other popular ones like Yahoo, Gmail, etc. This post is for those users who are facing Roku email not working issues. Here, we will discuss various reasons why Roku email is not working for you and what you can do to fix it.
Common reasons behind Roku email not working problem
Just like any other email service in the world, Roku is also prone to a large number of errors and malfunctioning.
- Poor Internet connection – This is the main issue responsible for problems like Roku email not opening, loading slowly, hanging, etc.
- Not using a compatible browser: In case you can’t use Roku email properly then incompatible browser can also be a reason.
- Outdated browser: Using an obsolete version of the web browser can also result in many different malfunctioning in the email services.
- Problematic add-ons and plugins – We add plugins and add-ons into the browser to make our tasks easier. However, these plugins often result in various type of problems in the workflow of an email service.
- Service outage: Although it is rare, a service outage in your area may also result in problems related to Roku email.
- Antivirus and other security software: The antivirus and other security software installed on your PC can also lead to problems in the Roku email account.
- Typing mistake in recipient email address: If you are unable to send Roku email then it is possible you are making a typing mistake while entering the email address.
- Not entering correct email address or password: Most of the Roku login issues are caused due to forgetting the password.
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings: Incorrect POP or IMAP settings are also the root cause of many problems like Roku email not working on Outlook.
How to Fix Roku email account not working problem?
The solution of the Roku email not working problem depends upon the exact issue you are facing. Here are the solutions to some of the most common glitches related to the Roku email account.
Roku Email not working/ Stopped working/ not opening
In case your Roku email account isn’t working then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, ensure that your device is connected to a fast and smooth internet connection.
- Make sure you are using a compatible browser that can work properly with Roku email account.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser in case the problem continues.
- Ensure that you are using an updated version of the web browser.
- Update the browser is case the issue continues for a prolonged period of time.
- You may switch to another browser if the Roku email is still not working.
- In case you have third party plugins and add-ons add to your browser then you should disable them. A good way to identify the problematic add-on is to disable each plugin one by one and see if the problem get fixed by removing which add-on.
- You will also consider temporarily disabling your antivirus and security software in case the problem doesn’t get fixed even after trying the above measures.
- Check and ensure that there is no service outage in your area.
- The problem should get resolved after following the above solutions. However, if the issues continues then you may consider switching to any other device.
How may I fix Roku email not working on Android?
Many users prefer using Roku email account on their Android phone rather than PC. Here are some solutions that you may try in case Roku email isn’t working on your android phone.
- First, you have to make sure your Android phone is connected to a mobile data or wifi connection.
- Also, check and verify that your phone is not working on airplane mode. In airplane mode, mobile phone can’t get connected to the internet.
- In case you have added Roku to your android device then you should check your IMAP/ POP settings.
- You may also remove Roku completely from your android device and reconfigure it back again.
- In case the set up doesn’t work then you may use the web version of Roku email through the web browser.
The solutions to fix Roku email not working on iPhone is quite similar to the steps that we have mentioned above. You should check your internet connection, IMAP/ POP setting or use Roku email’s web version through safari in case the problem continues.